Welcome to the COIN@AAMAS2012 website!
The 14th International Workshop on Coordination, Organisations, Institutions and Norms (COIN 2012) will be held co-located with AAMAS 2012 in Valencia on June 5, 2012.
Coordination, Organizations, Institutions and Norms are four key governance elements for the regulation of open multi-agent systems. The COIN workshop aims to bring together researchers in autonomous agents and multi-agent systems working on the scientific and technological aspects of organizational theory, electronic institutions and computational economies from an organizational and institutional perspective. Besides the regular topics, the 14th version of COIN focusses on research from the field of cloud computing; with a special interest in topics such as the organization of cloud computing, and using cloud computing for large scale multi-agent organizations.
- We are happy to announce the acceptance of 13 papers of great quality (see the accepted papers). COIN has had 28 submissions this year, giving an acceptance rate of near 45%. [05-04-2012].
- The submission deadline has been extended to March 11th [24-02-2012].
- The COIN workshop has been scheduled to be held on Tuesday June 5th [16-02-2012].
- Appologies for our absence, but we are glad to mention that our website is back online and available again! [31-01-2012].
- New website launched [10-12-2011].